Full professor for communication via social media at University of Tübingen
Leader of the Social Media Lab at Leibniz Institut für Wissensmedien
Link to my full CVMastodon
Follow me on:
- SAW-project on Science Communication approvedThe SAW-project „NewOrder – Understanding the erosion of the traditional knowledge order in scientific online discourse and its impact in times of crisis“ has been approved for funding. The interdisciplinary project will be led by Prof. Dr. Stefan Dietze, together with researchers from GESIS and the Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf we will …
- DFG-project on algorithm acceptance grantedMy DFG-project “Egocentric biases meet biased algorithms” has been granted – job ad for a PhD position coming soon!
- Keynote at Cyberspace ConferenceI’ll give the keynote at the 2022 Cyberspace Conference, organized by the Institute of Law and Technology, Faculty of Law in cooperation with the Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University (Brno) and the European Academy of ICT Law (Vienna) in BRNO, November 25-26
- Post-doc positionI’m looking for a post-doc, starting November or later. Preference for people with a few years of work experience after PhD; upgrade to E14/deputy head of the lab possible. Feel free to share or contact me with questions! Early applications (in August) increase the chance of an interview before my …
- Wissensarbeiter*innen für Studie gesucht (sorry, currently only in German)Studie zu Vorteilen von berufsbezogener Nutzung sozialer Medien. Super spannend! Länger angelegte Studie, regelmäßig Fragebögen Ggf. indiv. Feedback 80€ bei Abschluss Start hier: bit.ly/3MkJ4jr Gerne teilen!