Full professor for communication via social media at University of Tübingen
Leader of the Social Media Lab at Leibniz Institut für Wissensmedien
Link to my full CV
Follow me on:
- Post-doc positionI’m looking for a post-doc, starting November or later. Preference for people with a few years of work experience after PhD; upgrade to E14/deputy head of the lab possible. Feel free to share or contact me with questions! Early applications (in August) increase the chance of an interview before my …
- Wissensarbeiter*innen für Studie gesucht (sorry, currently only in German)Studie zu Vorteilen von berufsbezogener Nutzung sozialer Medien. Super spannend! Länger angelegte Studie, regelmäßig Fragebögen Ggf. indiv. Feedback 80€ bei Abschluss Start hier: bit.ly/3MkJ4jr Gerne teilen!
- PhD position availableI’m looking for a PhD student (36 months, starting July 1st or later) interested in the effects of knowledge-related social and mobile media use or other topics fitting to my Everyday Media Lab. Candidates should have a background in communication science, psychology, or a related discipline; knowledge of computational methods …
- Lab upgradedNow the official news is out – I have been upgraded from junior research lab to research lab. The title will also change from Social Media to Everyday Media to cover the fact that we also study how podcasts, YouTube videos, chatbots, or voice assistants like Alexa are used for …
- Call for papers – Special Issue on Human-Machine-CommunicationI’m co-editing a special issue of the Publizistik on Human-Machine-Communication, together with Katrin Etzrodt (TU Dresden), Peter Gentzel (Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg) and Sven Engesser (TU Dresden). Full call here: https://www.springer.com/journal/11616/updates/19728790 Please share!